Welcome to Amaroo Farmstay ...
Amaroo Cottage Farmstay offers guests a holiday with a difference ...
We are NOT just "accommodation"! Find out why ...
"farmstay on a working farm".
You can join in the daily activities, or just sit back, relax and enjoy the picturesque views.
"Amaroo" is a family operated, 760 Hectare farm producing prime lambs (meat production) and cattle. The farm was established over thirty years ago and is operated by the same family.
"Amaroo" is located 32 kms south of Bathurst, in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales.
Angela and Howard Sinclair are lifelong residents of the Bathurst region and would love to share their love of the area with visitors.
Amaroo Cottage is a self-contained three bedroom home, offering extensive views of the district.
- One queen room
- One triple room - bunks with double on bottom and single above
- One twin room - two single bunks
- Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave.
- Lounge room featuring a wood fire and gas heating.
- TV, video and DVD available
- Laundry/bathroom (shower only)
- Barbecue facilities
- Towels and linen provided
- Continental breakfast basket supplied upon arrival
- Own food
- Warm clothes during Winter
- Tour of the Farm.
- Mustering stock.
- Plus many varied farming jobs - including lamb marking, crutching, shearing and drenching.
- Activities vary seasonally - please check to see what may be occurring during your visit.
- Abercrombie Caves
- Windfarm at Carcoar
- Carcoar Dam
- 20 minutes from town of Blayney
- 25 minutes from Bathurst - home of motor racing , historical buildings, education centre
- Famous V8 1000km car race held annually in October at Mount Panorama
- Cool Climate Wine Region - National Cool Climate Wine Show held in Bathurst annually
- Bathurst Region Eats & Drinks - (Bre&d) hosts special events celebrating food and wine from the local region. The famous Bre&d on the Bridge luncheon is held each year in Bathurst on the historic Denison Bridge.