Amaroo Cottage is a self-contained three bedroom home, offering extensive views of the district.
- One queen room
- One triple room – bunks with double on bottom and single above
- One twin room – two single bunks
- Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave.
- Lounge room featuring a wood fire and gas heating.
- TV, video and DVD available
- Laundry/bathroom (shower only)
- Barbecue facilities
- Towels and linen provided
- Continental breakfast basket supplied upon arrival
Our Tariff includes hearty country Breakfast provisions for guests to self-prepare breakfast at your leisure:
Bread, spreads, cereals, milk, juice, bacon, eggs, tea, coffee, sugar.
We do not charge any tariff for children up to 16 years.
|One to two night stay||$160 per night for two adults $30 per night per extra adult|
|Three night stay||$450 for two adults for the three nights $30 per night per extra adult|
|Four night stay||$600 for two adults for the four nights $30 per night per extra adult|
|Five to Seven night stay – Farmer’s discount||$750 for two adults for five to seven nights $30 per night per extra adult|
Please call (02) 6368 1104 to book or visit the contact page to send an enquiry.
NB Peak Season occurs during the Bathurst 1000 V8 race period, kindly contact us for availability, conditions and rate
What to Bring
- Own food
- Warm clothes during Winter
- Tour of the Farm
- Mustering stock
- Plus many varied farming jobs – including lamb marking, crutching, shearing and drenching
- Activities vary seasonally – please check to see what may be occurring during your visit
Other Tourist Attractions in the Area
- Abercrombie Caves
- Carcoar Dam
- 20 minutes from town of Blayney
- 25 minutes from Bathurst – home of motor racing , historic buildings, museums
- Famous V8 1000km car race held annually in October at Mount Panorama